ضوء القمر
منتدى ضوء القمر يرحب بكم
ضوء القمر
منتدى ضوء القمر يرحب بكم
ضوء القمر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ضوء القمر

الرئيسية  أحدث الصور  التسجيل  دخول  
الحمد لله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله محمد صلى الله تعالى عليه وسلم وبعد فيسرني لقائكم من جديد لقاء كلقاء الاحبة بعد الفراق لقاء عددت دقائقه وساعاته اخوتي اخواتي احببت فيكم اخلاصكم وتواصلكم في بيتكم الثاني هذا ارجو من الجميع التواصل والمشاركه بشكل فعلي لكي نرتقي بالمنتدى الى القمم وان شاء سوف اسعى لتطوير المنتدى باحسن الاشكال ومن الله التوفيق لاتنسوني من خالص دعائكم اخوكم أبن بغداد الرشيد

Small is Big

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
michael scofield
قمرذهبي
قمرذهبي
michael scofield

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 337
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : Student in Medicine College\ my Hobbies is football and ping pong
المزاج : Mad :(
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/09/2008

Small is Big Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Small is Big   Small is Big Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 20, 2008 12:22 pm

hi all

These lines R taken from one of my favorite Blogs its a blog for person called Travore
I am kind of addicted 2 his blog cuz he always say things so simple but with gr8 meaning

plz give me the pleasure 2 share it with U

So many people say to me, “I wish I could do something great with my life.” Or, “I wish I could collect enough money to build twenty orphanages in Pakistan.” Someone actually said to me today, “I want to make a big difference or I don’t want to do anything at all.”
We often forget, myself included, that sometimes the smallest difference can have the biggest impact. We don’t need a mammoth mission in life to do something incredible with our time here on earth. Being a good friend, a great parent, showing compassion, being a good listener and even simply just being there for someone who is scared and lonely can have a huge impact.
Not everyone is destined to be Mother Theresa or Nelson Mandela but so many people feel that their life will be of little value unless they do something on a large scale. This is not true. Often it comes down to one act of kindness, one word of encouragement, one expression of gratitude, or one act of determination. Small things are important because they often have big results.
It reminds me of a story my mum once shared with me about a beautiful new church that was built somewhere in Europe. People came from far and wide to marvel at its magnificence.
On the roof, a little nail heard the people praising everything about the lovely edifice except the nail. No one even knew he was there. He became so disillusioned that he decided to quit. So he let go of his hold, slid down the roof and fell into the mud. That night it rained heavily and the shingle that had no nail blew away, and the roof began to leak. The water streaked the walls. The plaster began to fall, the carpet was ruined and the prayer books got so soaked they were unusable. All because a little nail didn't realize the big difference it made.

I HOpe i waS neVer pOsTing BefOre GUZ I Make Search But
I didnt Found Any sUb Like This
Iam SOrRy bUtter fly if it was posted before

alL The Best For U AlL
Regardz
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1

Small is Big
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ضوء القمر :: القسم الادبي :: منتدى اللغات الاحنبية :: منتدى اللغة الانكليزية-