ضوء القمر
منتدى ضوء القمر يرحب بكم
ضوء القمر
منتدى ضوء القمر يرحب بكم
ضوء القمر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ضوء القمر

الرئيسية  أحدث الصور  التسجيل  دخول  
الحمد لله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله محمد صلى الله تعالى عليه وسلم وبعد فيسرني لقائكم من جديد لقاء كلقاء الاحبة بعد الفراق لقاء عددت دقائقه وساعاته اخوتي اخواتي احببت فيكم اخلاصكم وتواصلكم في بيتكم الثاني هذا ارجو من الجميع التواصل والمشاركه بشكل فعلي لكي نرتقي بالمنتدى الى القمم وان شاء سوف اسعى لتطوير المنتدى باحسن الاشكال ومن الله التوفيق لاتنسوني من خالص دعائكم اخوكم أبن بغداد الرشيد

A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
michael scofield
قمرذهبي
قمرذهبي
michael scofield

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 337
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : Student in Medicine College\ my Hobbies is football and ping pong
المزاج : Mad :(
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/09/2008

A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$   A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$ Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 25, 2008 12:20 pm

A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$ Iraqup.com_20080925_3X4JD-r8kg_759272197

A farmer came into town and asked the owner of a restaurant if he could use a million
frog legs.The restaurant owner was shocked and asked the man where he could get so many frog legs! The farmer replied, "There is a pond near my house that is full of frogs--millions of them. They croak all during the night and are about to drive me crazy!"

So the restaurant owner and the farmer made an agreement that the farmer would deliver frogs to the restaurant five hundred at a time for the next several weeks.

The first week, the farmer returned to the restaurant looking rather sheepish, with two scrawny little frogs. The restaurant owner said, "Well...where are all the frogs?" The farmer said, "I was mistaken. There were only these two frogs in the pond. But they sure were making a lot of noise!"

Next time you hear somebody criticizing or making fun of you, remember it's probably just a couple of noisy frogs. Also--remember that problems always seem bigger in the dark.

Have you ever lain in your bed at might worrying about things which seem almost overwhelming- -like a million frogs croaking? Chances are pretty good that when the morning comes, and you take a closer look, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1
همس المشاعر
قمرذهبي
قمرذهبي
همس المشاعر

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 785
العمر : 37
العمل/الترفيه : *مـــــــلاك الرحمــــة*
المزاج : as u c
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$   A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$ Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 26, 2008 5:29 pm

i don't know what sall i say
it's really very nice

thank u borther
michael scofield
قمرذهبي
قمرذهبي
michael scofield

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 337
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : Student in Medicine College\ my Hobbies is football and ping pong
المزاج : Mad :(
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$   A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$ Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 27, 2008 11:28 am

همس المشاعر كتب:
i don't know what sall i say
it's really very nice

thank u borther
Iam Glad to see your response in my topic
http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1

A Million Frogs !!!!!!!$$
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ضوء القمر :: القسم الادبي :: منتدى اللغات الاحنبية :: منتدى اللغة الانكليزية-