ضوء القمر
منتدى ضوء القمر يرحب بكم
ضوء القمر
منتدى ضوء القمر يرحب بكم
ضوء القمر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ضوء القمر

الرئيسية  أحدث الصور  التسجيل  دخول  
الحمد لله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله محمد صلى الله تعالى عليه وسلم وبعد فيسرني لقائكم من جديد لقاء كلقاء الاحبة بعد الفراق لقاء عددت دقائقه وساعاته اخوتي اخواتي احببت فيكم اخلاصكم وتواصلكم في بيتكم الثاني هذا ارجو من الجميع التواصل والمشاركه بشكل فعلي لكي نرتقي بالمنتدى الى القمم وان شاء سوف اسعى لتطوير المنتدى باحسن الاشكال ومن الله التوفيق لاتنسوني من خالص دعائكم اخوكم أبن بغداد الرشيد

!!!!!!!Unconditional love

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
michael scofield
قمرذهبي
قمرذهبي
michael scofield

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 337
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : Student in Medicine College\ my Hobbies is football and ping pong
المزاج : Mad :(
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/09/2008

!!!!!!!Unconditional love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: !!!!!!!Unconditional love   !!!!!!!Unconditional love Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 23, 2008 12:59 pm

!!!!!!!Unconditional love Iraqup.com_20080923_7i20Q-OLsa_857390555

!!!!!!!Unconditional love Iraqup.com_20080923_OF3m0-p6Ap_47333236

Some time ago, a friend of mine punished his 4 year old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the small child tried to decorate a box to put under the tree. Nevertheless the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said "This is for you Daddy."

He was embarrassed by his earlier over reaction... He opened the box and his anger flared again when he found the box was empty.

Then he yelled at her:

DON'T YOU KNOW when you give someone a present there's supposed to be something inside of it???

The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said,

Oh Daddy it's not empty, I blew kisses into the box, all for you Daddy.

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged her for forgiveness. My friend told me that he kept that gold box near his bed for years.

Whenever he was discouraged he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there. In a very real sense each of us has been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses.

There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1
همس المشاعر
قمرذهبي
قمرذهبي
همس المشاعر

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 785
العمر : 37
العمل/الترفيه : *مـــــــلاك الرحمــــة*
المزاج : as u c
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: !!!!!!!Unconditional love   !!!!!!!Unconditional love Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 23, 2008 8:26 pm

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee words michael

thank u sooo much
michael scofield
قمرذهبي
قمرذهبي
michael scofield

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 337
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : Student in Medicine College\ my Hobbies is football and ping pong
المزاج : Mad :(
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: !!!!!!!Unconditional love   !!!!!!!Unconditional love Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 24, 2008 1:40 pm

همس المشاعر كتب:
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee words michael

thank u sooo much

Thanks for your response
http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=1

!!!!!!!Unconditional love
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ضوء القمر :: القسم الادبي :: منتدى اللغات الاحنبية :: منتدى اللغة الانكليزية-
انتقل الى: